LEIF'S VERY AMAZING EPICLY EPIC BLOG OF EPICNESS! THATS RIGHT! YOUR ON MY EPIC BLOG! YEAH, YOU READ RIGHT!! YAY! YES! HORRAY! JOY! HAPPY! GREAT! WONDERFUL! OH YEAH! PIE! YEEEHA! WOOOHOO!-

My Great Intelligenc

My Spatial Intelligenc

I enjoy drawing and doodlng I think it is a lot of fun!!! I love to color it's the best of all. I like videos, movies, and books they're alsome. I sometimes like to close my eyes and picture in mind what I am going to draw. I enjoy blueprints and maps alot. I do most of this stuff on my free time.

Bodily-Kinesthetic

I love to move around and I can't stay in one place for long. I enjoy doing alot of things not looking. I also like to use my hands alot. I love sports and activities,my favorite sport is Trank&Field also XC. It is lot's of fun doing these sports. One of my favorite activities is a puzzle, just to give me something good to do. I like to build and break and construct things.

Interpersonal

I love to be with a lot of pepole and I am a alsome leader. I like working in groups and I get along with others. I have lot's of friends and understand how others feel in bad situations. I love working with people.

Intrapersonal

I keep a lot of goals I need to work on for myself. I think it is cool to work alone but not all the time because sometimes you are going to need help. I know alot about myself an I have a strong sense of fairness. I have a lot of personal hobbies.

I love showing all of my intelligence because it is fun=http://=http://!!

LEIF'S VERY AMAZING BLOG! HE HAS TWO CATS, LIKES PLAYING MINECRAFT, AND LIKES WRITING IN CAPS! I SAY!