Copyright (c) 2014 by Olivia V Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Olivia V -- Blogmeister

2011 Flood-

by Olivia V teacher: Melanie Transue

3rd Times a Charm:

3rd person omnimist-

Cameleon and grasshopper live in Madagascar. Cameleon was thinking about the craving he had for the juicy grasshopper within reach. Grasshopper was thinking through a plan for escape from the hungry cameleon. Grasshopper looked at the scrumptious green sprout and remembered it was his turn to put dinner on the table.

3rd person limited-

Cameleon and grasshopper are in Madagascar. The cameleon was eyeing up at the grasshopper. Grasshopper was thinking through a plan to escape the hungry cameleon. The cameleon was in ready position to shoot his tongue. Grasshopper looked at the scrumptious green sprout and remembered it was his turn to put dinner on the table.

3rd person dramatic-

Cameleon and grasshopper are in Madagascar. The cameleon was eyeing up the grasshopper. Grasshopper quietly hopped to the scrumptious green sprout. He said, “tonight’s my night to put dinner on the table!” 

Cameleon said, "That juicy grasshopper will satisfy my hunger!" 

Article posted November 16, 2011 at 08:31 PM • comment (4) • Reads 96 • Return to Blog List

olivia this is a very good story(:
Posted December 7, 2011 at 07:43 AM by • Sabrina C
Hey olivia I like your story about the cameleon and grasshopper.
Posted December 1, 2011 at 10:25 AM by • Ashley S
Olivia, you showed the point of veiws very well. I liked your story!
Posted November 29, 2011 at 07:37 AM by • Leah O
Olivia this is really funny. Thanks for the laugh(:
Posted November 21, 2011 at 07:33 AM by • Hailey B