Copyright (c) 2014 by Olivia V Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Olivia V -- Blogmeister

2011 Flood-

by Olivia V teacher: Melanie Transue

3rd Times a Charm:

3rd person omnimist-

Cameleon and grasshopper live in Madagascar. Cameleon was thinking about the craving he had for the juicy grasshopper within reach. Grasshopper was thinking through a plan for escape from the hungry cameleon. Grasshopper looked at the scrumptious green sprout and remembered it was his turn to put dinner on the table.

3rd person limited-

Cameleon and grasshopper are in Madagascar. The cameleon was eyeing up at the grasshopper. Grasshopper was thinking through a plan to escape the hungry cameleon. The cameleon was in ready position to shoot his tongue. Grasshopper looked at the scrumptious green sprout and remembered it was his turn to put dinner on the table.

3rd person dramatic-

Cameleon and grasshopper are in Madagascar. The cameleon was eyeing up the grasshopper. Grasshopper quietly hopped to the scrumptious green sprout. He said, “tonight’s my night to put dinner on the table!” 

Cameleon said, "That juicy grasshopper will satisfy my hunger!" 

Article posted November 16, 2011 at 08:31 PM • comment (4) • Reads 129 • see all articles