Copyright (c) 2014 by VirginiaZ Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
VirginiaZ -- Blogmeister

Bloggers 2011-2012

Blogs discussing Science ideas, procedures and outcomes will be posted here.

by VirginiaZ

teacher: Michelle Huseman

Once upon a time there was a monster named Corlen. Corlen was the maddest thing in the town of Hannibal. He had red eyes and coal black horns.Six feet,2 toes on each foot and arms like swords. I think the monster [corlen] is 1,962 years old!!!Corlen eats deer and rabbits.He went to Hannibal to smash a house when a farmer took a pitch- fork and hit him with it.Soon after Corlen died in his house.The last words were, "I hope you got what you want", and he did.
Forty-five years later the farmer was at a restraunt eating. Then all of a sudden the monster came back to life and went and smashed his house.When the farmer came home he said "looks like I live on the streets now.                                         
THE END
Article posted November 16, 2011 at 01:08 PM • comment (2) • Reads 78 • Return to Blog List

Thanks man.
Posted January 13, 2012 at 01:03 PM by • MathiasB
I like your story!!! It was funny!!!
Posted November 30, 2011 at 09:05 AM by • MalachiG