Copyright (c) 2014 by Justine W Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Justine W -- Blogmeister

-

by Justine W teacher: Melanie Transue

Imagine you are slipping into a deep, deep sleep all snuggled up and warm in your blankets as you start to dreams you see a wonderful person running to their fullest at a breathtaking pace, their heart is beating in a unique rhythm of their own and you can’t help but to think, “Such beautiful music.” My Poem is about dreaming of watching a spectacular person move and you are listening to every little noise they make and how these noises are so beautiful you can’t help but to think of them as a beautiful symphony.
Dreams of Symphonies
Hearts overflowing with the overwhelming thought of the beautiful symphonies you play.
Beating of an extraordinary rhythm,
Dreams of that majestic music wade through my unconscious mind.
Yet another night I hope will never turn to day.
You have no need for any if those natural instruments,
Your body is your instrument.
Every move you make plays another tune for my unworthy ears.
Soft and low, Loud and high…
Every sound is angelic,
That magnificent melody that will not leave my head,
Reverberates my body and leaves me wanting more.
Night turns to day,
And my dreams are no longer a reality.
I slip into another boring day of the same old auto turned music,
Music with no true feeling.
I long to drift to sleep again tonight
And dream of a beautiful symphony.

Article posted November 16, 2011 at 09:26 AM • comment (1) • Reads 74 • Return to Blog List

Justine, this is beautiful. The calming piano music was a good choice for a widget, for it suited the poemwell.
Posted November 29, 2011 at 09:06 AM by • Haley S