Copyright (c) 2014 by LC Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
LC -- Blogmeister

My Terffic Blog

3H 2011-12

by LC

teacher: Sue Halbert

How to Make a Monster Belt

How to Make a Monster Belt

Written by L.P.C

Have you ever built a monster belt? Now you can find out. The belt will be very easy to make.

·         Spikes

·          Spongy silver paper

·         Staples

·         Glue

·         Green construction paper

1.       Cut out spikes with scissors.

2.       Then cut out the belt make sure it’s silver.

3.       Glue the spikes on the belt with a spider buckle.

4.       Next  put all the parts together and staple it on the monster.

5.       Now you have a monster belt.

Article posted November 15, 2011 at 01:50 PM • comment (1) • Reads 73 • Return to Blog List

WOW Mrs.Halbert I did great because you found my masteaks and helped me fix them so thank you for all your help from one of your 3H crew friends.
Posted January 12, 2012 at 04:32 PM by • LC

Hi I’m eight years old and my favorite thing to eat is macaroni. My favorite animals are dogs. I have one sister and a brother, and my favorite color is purple and blue. I have a favorite book. It is Junie B. is a Graduation Girl. I have a favorite dessert which it is ice cream. My favorite flavor is mint chocolate chip. I go to Tatem , it is a great school. I’m in 3rd grade. My favorite thing to do in 3rd grade is Math and Reading. I hope you enjoy my blog.