Copyright (c) 2014 by Michael M Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Michael M -- Blogmeister

class 2015

by Michael M

teacher: Melanie Transue

Third Time's the charm

(3rd person omniscient)

1. Meggan and Brandon were floating through space one night when they saw a Unicorn. Brandon, thinking it would be a grand idea, chased after the unicorn. Meggan, not thinking it was the smartest idea, told brandon he better come back to their space ship before he gets hurt. Meanwhile, the unicorn deep into thought was thinking " DUR! I'M A UNICORN!".

(3rd Person Limited Omniscient)

2. While basking in the meadows of nebulas, the Unicorn was graciously eating lunch. Then the Unicorn looked up and noticed two strange looking people. However the one boy seemed to be approaching, the Unicorn in deep though was thinking "DUR! I'M A UNICORN!"

(3d Person Dramatic)

3. Meggan and Brandon were in space. Then out of no where they came across a Unicorn. Brandon started to go over to the Unicorn. Meggan watched with a cautious look.

Article posted November 15, 2011 at 01:13 PM • comment (1) • Reads 79 • Return to Blog List

Ha. Win. The unicorn's line get's me every time. I like it a lot kid(:
Posted November 29, 2011 at 05:21 PM by • Shania M