Copyright (c) 2014 by Alex B Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Alex B -- Blogmeister

Built Ford Tough-

by Alex B teacher: Melanie Transue

november rough

There one hundred yards stands the biggest buck you have ever seen you pull up shoot. In seconds all of that hard work you have done all of the preparing has paid off.
There is a lot of preparation for hunting season. There is a lot you have to do a lot to get ready for the big day. After all the preperaration for hunting season all pays off when u finally get to shoot that big buck. November at the Bonavita’s is all about getting ready for hunting season. We start spot lighting at night. We start reloading shells for our guns. We sight the scope in so it hits where you aim. We shoot targets for practice. We put up our tree stands. My dad asks different people for permission to hunt on their land. Then all of us develop a game plan of what is going to happen.
Usually my cousin Chris bell from Georgia takes to originals for a spaghetti and pizza dinner. Then Chris comes to our house for dinner, and we play a hunting game on the Wii. Then my Grandpa and I will mow the hay so we can drive on the fields during hunting season. When season is close we bring our cows that are out on the pasture in the barn so they don’t get shoot. We bring my uncles black angus over to my poppy’s so nobody thinks they are black bear. We have a lot to do to get ready for hunting season.

Article posted November 15, 2011 at 09:28 AM • comment • Reads 62 • Return to Blog List