Copyright (c) 2014 by Kellie K Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Kellie K -- Blogmeister

class 2015

by Kellie K

teacher: Melanie Transue

Turkey,turkey,turkey and more turkey!For my November free write I chose to write about Thanksgiving! It just so happens to be one of my favorite holidays. The idea of all that food makes me wish it would come around faster. My mother makes one of the best turkey dinners I have ever tasted! She also likes to go overboard on everything so she tends to make more food than needed.
My grandmother usually comes up to eat dinner and she often ends up bringing some home. One of my favorite side foods has to be rootabeggers , they are a pain to peel and cut but I usually eat so much of them I can barely move when I’m done. I think the best part has to be the pumpkin pie! It is amazing especially with whipped cream on the top. Mhmmm!
When everyone is done eating we usually just sit around and talk about anything and everything that comes to mind. And , the plus to having a big thanksgiving dinner is that no one goes home hungrey.

Article posted November 15, 2011 at 07:58 AM • comment (1) • Reads 96 • Return to Blog List

I love thanksgiving, because you can eat whatever you want, and you dont get picked on. Good Job Kellie!
Posted November 29, 2011 at 07:35 AM by • Hailey B