THE GREAT WALL OF ME-

thanks and giveing
There are many things I am thankful for but if I had to pick three things it would be that I have things like technology, my dog and my family.
I am thankful for technology because it is helpful because it can entertain me or it can be used to help me get tasks done. Also, technology can be used to get my work done I could use the internet and do other tasks.
I am thankful for my dog because he is always by my side…well almost always there. I can pet him and play with him. I can also play catch or fetch .Sometimes when I’m board I’ll just pet him or I could play tug of war with him.
I am thankful that I have me family to stand next to me and give me advice and guidance. In my family I also have my brothers to mislead me and torment me for the rest of my life. It makes me happy to know that there will be bitterness and hard ship because of them but I do the same to them.
Those are three things I am thankful for.

I like to bmx and mountain bike with my friends.