aLl AbOuT mE!!!

Thanks & Giving
I guess three things I am really thankful for are my family my friends and to play the sports I do that I love.
I am really thankful for my family. They are always been there for me and I really appreciate it. Even though I fight with my brothers I still care about them and I know they care about me. I know that not every family is complete like mine so I am really thankful for that.
I am also really thankful for my friends. They are always there to support me. They always bring me up when I’m down. I’m sure there are people in the world that don’t have as many friends as I do, whether that’s because they aren’t the social butterfly that I am or that they don’t have the chance to have friends but I know I am so lucky to have friends.
Lastly I am thankful for my sports. Without sports not only would I not be at this school but I would not know the people I do. Sports bring great joy to my life and I am truly thankful for that. I play soccer, basketball, and volleyball and I make so any friends not only on y team but on other teams to.
This Thanksgiving I will be sure to be thankful for all the great things in my life.

I like to play soccer!!