The three most important things I am thankful for are my family, my pets, and my home.  I am thankful for my family because without my family I would be alone.  My family is always there when I need something or if someone else in my family needs something.  My family always loves me and I can always count on my family.  I have a pretty big family and we are always doing something as a family.  I am thankful for my pets because without them I would not have anything to take care of.  I like to take care of my pets and they always love me.  The dogs always give me kisses and my cat always sleeps with me at night.  The fish are fun to watch.  I love my pets.  I am thankful for my home because without it I would not have a place to sleep, eat, shower, play, or be warm.  My home is very nice and cozy.