-

What I

I am thankful for..... I am thankful for my Dad because he serves for our country and our lives! I am thankful for my Grandma because she put me under a roof to keep me safe and she feeds me and my brothers. I'm also thankful for my brothers Cody and Steve because they keep me safe and help with any problems I have to deal with. Thats's what I am thankful for!!

Article posted November 14, 2011 at 05:25 PM • comment • Reads 72 • see all articles

Gian-Luc Jordan, we all miss you so much. Always in the hall, I always heard “hey look, its Gian-Luc.” Everyone in the hall turns and looks & what do you see? Gian-Luc with a big smile on his face. His smile always shined like the sun. I always saw him with his friends laughing, smiling, laughing, anything you could think of. His family dearly loved him. He had a big sister and little siblings. I thought Luca was pretty cool and super nice. He was one of my friends, even though I didn’t get to talk to him much. He had SO much energy around his friends. I always think of him and pray for his family. You were loved so much. I miss you so much Luca.