A mystery

The best mystery I’ve ever read was the story called, The Valley of Death. I liked this story because the author did a great job hiding the little clues that give the story away. He also made each character a very different personality. I think this story is the best because it’s about a foster family, and the foster kid changes a lot. The foster kid is also hiding a big secret, and that secret got the main character’s sister kidnapped. The author did a very good job at hiding her secret, but also dropped hints of what the foster kid was hiding. I think a good short story starter would be,

“I see the target, I’m closing in on it, someone is with him” this guy is a deadly weapon, impossible to trick, impossible to see, impossible to hear, impossible to escape. He’s got a 7 inch dagger in his boot, a pistol in his coat, a rifle at his back, and a fist like rocket. “I’m going for the guard first, then the target. They won’t escape.”