Super Soccer Player Sarah-

World History Fair 05/15/12
I-Towne 05/04/12
End of The Year 05/04/12
7th Grade 05/04/12
Chicken Wings 05/04/12
Discrimination 05/04/12
Grizzly Madness 03/06/12
My Favorite Quote 03/06/12
Science 03/06/12
Believe in Yourself 03/01/12

Mystery Thoughts

The best mystery I have ever read was “The Speckled Band”. This mystery kept me guessing until the very end. Plus, Sherlock Holmes is one my favorite characters. Sir Arthur Conan Doyle did an explicit job of giving away evidence. The truth is though; I think Sherlock was the only one who picked up on these clues. It was astounding how Sir Arthur’s character picked up on these clues. Plus, I learned new vocabulary and it was a fun read.

“Pump, pump, pump it up! Yeah, yeah, yeah!” rang my sister. It was just another boring day in suburbia. Every day it was like this: Carrie, my sister gets up, she blasts her lame music, and then wakes me up by singing along obnoxiously.

I quickly rushed downstairs to eat my breakfast. Half way through my strawberry pop tarts, I realized my parents weren’t here. I quickly became circumspect. Suddenly, I heard “Beware Adam Wychovsert, you have been  cursed!”

Article posted November 13, 2011 at 06:28 PM • comment (1) • Reads 39 • Return to Blog List

my mom actually likes that song. I liked the mystery, and your backround is a cool jack-0-lantern color.
Posted December 6, 2011 at 02:49 PM by • sabastians

I am a soccer player. I have two dogs. I have two siblings and I love ice cream.