aLl AbOuT mE!!!

Mystery!!!!
I think my favorite story was "What Comes Around Goes Around." I thought this story was suspensful and short...:D I also likes this mystery because I thought there was a lot of distractions that led the reader off of what was really going to happen. Now for the mystery...

It was a dark, cold, chilly night, and you could hear the wolves howling. Something had given me the creeps, but I felt like something was following me behind. I turned around to find a rock behind me. I found a rock, so I continued to walk. However, I did not remember looking at any rock on the way, so I took another look... This time I found a somewhat large puddle. Again, I knew I didn't see anything like that on my way. I got scared and tryed to call my mom, but I had no signal.

I really don't know why, but I always think of something dark, and chilly when I think about a mystery.
Article posted November 12, 2011 at 09:22 AM • comment • Reads 60 • Return to Blog List

I like to play soccer!!