The best mystery story I ever read was called “Time Stops For No Mouse” because of all the little clues it gives you in every chapter that you don’t notice but all the clues match the person who did it. Its also the best mystery book I’ve ever read because the author waits for the perfect time to release all the suspense.

Cole, Megan, Billy, Autumn, Jamie, Nick, and Dean were each others best friends. One night they all decided they wanted to go camping with each other as a drama get away. On the day they were suppose to come home they started packing up ,but just then they heard this weird growl. They all decided to go see what it was ,as they got to where the growl they heard was it was nothing but a tape recorder. After that they decided to go back to their camp ,but when they got there all there supplies were gone. They just vanished and the only way they could get home was by a compass which was gone.