Copyright (c) 2014 by M Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
M -- Blogmeister

Laura and Marina:)

Caldes de Montbui

The students of 3rd ESO at INS Manolo Hugué, doing the optional subject "Planning a Trip", are going to organize a trip to Holland, in a class exchange. They are going to Naaldwijk, in March. The Dutch students are coming to visit us in May.

by M

teacher: Dolors Permanyer

In Holland there are 16.705.400 inhabitants. Holland is a beautiful country. There are some natural parks the largest are is ’The Hoge Veluwe’. In holland has be born Vincent Van Gogh, there was a famous painter. His best famous painting there were ‘The Sunflowers’. In Holland there are many windmills working today. In Holland there are a city, there is a centre of cheese, the city is Edam. People say that tulips originated in Holland but really are originated from Kazajistán.
Article posted November 11, 2011 at 06:17 AM • comment • Reads 101 • Return to Blog List

We are 14 years old. We are happy girls.