The end 05/18/12
International towne 05/13/12
Seedfolk 05/13/12
Worl history fair 05/13/12
Spring Break 04/18/12
Chicken wings 04/18/12
Earnest Green 03/16/12
Penguin prep poem 03/01/12
Water 03/01/12
Cells 03/01/12

Mysteries!
I found that the best mystery I read was “What Comes Around Goes Around”. I think this was the best mystery because it was so suspenseful. The author waited until the very last minute to reveal what really was happening in the story. Here is a story that I thought might make a good mystery.
Emily, Sara, Ashley, Brian, Josh, and Ashlyn left the school in their usual group. They always walked home together. They were the popular group. Then they said goodbye where they all have to go different ways to get to their house. The next morning students were freaking out at school.
“Did you see the news this morning?!” Students screamed to each other.
“Of course I did! I can’t believe this happened to all of them!” Other kids shouted.
Turns out that Emily, Sara, Ashley, Brian, Josh, and Ashlyn had all gone missing. All their parents called in at the same time to report a missing child. The police have not yet figured out why they are missing or where they’ve gone.
Article posted November 10, 2011 at 10:02 PM • comment (1) • Reads 44 • Return to Blog List

Good mystery starter. I really think that would make a good story.
Posted November 19, 2011 at 08:32 PM by • BenR