-

5th Grade Reading and Social Studies---> The Reading Lab is where bright young readers come to discuss, through in-depth dialogue, literature that they are reading._____ The Social Studies Parlor is where students respond to critical questions related to different aspects of Social Studies, and then discuss their responses through thoughtful discussions.

by teacher: Mr. Volkman

Hi Guys!  My answer is 'Uncle Bud inventing the "machine' ".  It's because if Uncle Bud hadn't created the machine, the aliens wouldn't be after the people on the ship.  My reason for believing that is because the aliens didn't go after The General or Jack's Mom, they weren't with the special item.  i'm not blaming Uncle Bud for making the contraption, how was he supposed to know that aliens would be after his machine?  I think that he made it so that he could use it to get to his brother, Jack's dad, who I think is the one human on "Skreepia".  I gotta go feed Wibur his afternoon snack now, so bye!

Article posted November 10, 2011 at 03:08 PM • comment (2) • Reads 149 • Return to Blog List

Thanks Cammie!!!!!! Do you think that Jack's dad is on Skreepia? do you think hat's why Uncle Bud make the machine? To retrieve his brother?
Posted November 14, 2011 at 04:50 PM by • Fern
I totally agree with you because that is the whole reason why they are on the ship
Posted November 14, 2011 at 04:45 PM by • Cammie Morgan

Lets see I'm super strong,A son of Poseidon,And I can fix anything.