We have been learning about how animals survive and interact with each other within a habitat. We also got an opportunity to watch a Planet Earth video and study our crayfish. Think about all you have learned about animals and habitats.
Remember we learned that there used to be large cats, panthers, on Long Island. Why don't they live here anymore? What has changed among the other animals and plants because the panthers aren't here? Could we have prevented this change and still settled Long Island? If yes, how? If no, why not?
In your blog, be sure to include the following:
1. A description of the habitat and the food web within.
2. The reason panthers are no longer here.
3. The effect of no panthers on other wildlife.
4. How this could have been different.
5. Be focused, organized, and detailed.
6. Use strong science vocabulary.
7. Edit carefully for spelling, punctuation, capitalization, and grammar.
8. Submit early for suggestions.
This blog is due on November 21st. Early submissions must be in by November 17th.