I really enjoyed reading the story "The Black Cat" even though it was dark and gruesome it had a great plot. I liked all the details included but there were some details that were a little too much. I have this idea for a mystery where these twin sisters switch lives and one of them get murdered in the others place and the living sister disappears and nobody knows why. I'm really excited to write this! Here's the beginning. I was running as fast as I could but it wasn't fast enough.I guess should tell you why I was running, I just stole some money to pay Benny back. Benny gives me my drugs but soometimes I fall a little behind on payments.He was getting angrier everyday I didn't have the money and this was the third time he had sent someone after me.

Article posted November 10, 2011 at 08:16 AM • comment • Reads 71 • Return to Blog List