Copyright (c) 2014 by Mrs. Lubich Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister

The 743 Blog Spot

by Mrs. Lubich

Mountain Ridge Home
Dictionary
Language Arts Activities
More LA Activities
Tools Log In
Writing Mysteries
MysteryNet Kids
Nasa: Day of Remembrance
NASA
Write On! Book Reviews
Academy of Achievement
A Poem A Day
Free Rice
The Highwayman
Mrs. Markwart's Class
South Paris Class Chat
Miss Flett's Class
Ms. Durff''s Class
Mr. D's class
Ms. Low's Area 11 Class
Photostory Tutorial
Ms. H's Top Dog Blog
School Tube
Teen Ink
Ms. Fisher's Class
Mr. Ellis' class
Ms. Richardson's Bloggers Blast
Mrs. Smith's Class Blog
The DWMS Blog Spot-Mrs. G
At The Fireplace Blog
Ms. Casey's Class
Mr. Ullrich's Blog
Mr. McCarthy's class blog
Mrs. G's Class
Mrs. B's 5th Grade Class
Mrs. Hill
GREAT READS!!
Mr. G's Class Blog
Landmark for Schools
"The Shadow"
Poetry Wiki
Mr. Mac's Class

A Mystery!!!
The best mystery that I have read was The "Pit and The Pendulum" by Edgar Allan Poe. I liked this book because it was so suspenseful and it made me all sweaty (of course I'm being sarcastic). Another thing that I liked about this book was that it was so mysterious, it made me wonder what would happen next. It made me want to keep reading.

I would like to write a mystery like that, but I am not a mystery writer, so I may want to write a humorous mystery, or a not a VERY suspenseful mystery. I want to write a mystery that draws attention, so it must have some suspense. I think my story will start out kind of like this:
Down in my basement is a leprechaun. I shake with fear whenever I hear it. Of course, I have never seen a real leprechaun before, but I have the proof all in here. Whenever I come back to the main floor from the basement, I always look around.
When I was going to the famous detective yesterday…
How is it? Needs something more? Leave your thinking in the coments.

Green 13-14
Orange 13-14
Purple 13-14
Red 13-14
Yellow 13-14

Colorado Springs, CO (80920) Local Weather