Bring It On Now!-

It's All Downhill From Here 05/15/12
I-Towne 05/11/12
VOCAB!!! 05/11/12
WHF Review 05/04/12
Seedfolks 04/30/12
World History Fair 04/21/12
Babies 04/11/12
Chicken Fun! 04/08/12
Softball 03/19/12
Little Rock Nine 03/15/12

Best Mystery

The best mystery I have ever read is the Christopher Killer. This story had lots of red herrings, which turned out that it was the truth. SO this was very good in a way that it was not confusing. The author made it so that it felt like you were a part of the story. So people go ahead and read the Christopher Killer!!!! Short Story: I was walking home to my pent house apartment when all of the sudden a speeding mercedes came out of no where and slammed straight into me. BLood was all over the hood and my coat. Then without turning around it turned the corner and left me to bleed out. Who could have done such a horrible thing?

Article posted November 9, 2011 at 06:02 PM • comment (1) • Reads 43 • Return to Blog List

That is an awesome story!
Posted December 6, 2011 at 09:13 AM by • Hayley

Well, there isn't much to tell. Pretty much I love softball (it's my life!) I play 1st base, 2nd base, and outfield. I also love horses and ride western whenever I can.