My Favorite Mystery
I never really read mysteries in my spare time. I usually lean towards action or humorous type books. But ever since I have read some of the mystery books Mrs. L selected I have really been intrigued. My favorite mystery would have to be "The Speckled Band”. It kept me wondering the whole time. Sir Arthur Conan Doyle really did a good job of hiding the answer from you the whole time too. If I were to write my own mystery it would start like this-
I was on my way to swimming with my friend’s dad. My friends dad had an always been good friends with the owner of Rampart. That is where I go to swim. When we were arriving at the school, we were both shocked to see the police investigating a dead body near the entrance. We ran out of the car and talked to the sobbing swim coach next to the police cars. She explained what had happened. She just got in the pool to test the water temperature when she noticed the dead body lying face up at the bottom of the pool. As soon as she saw it she called the cops. Nobody has any idea of what happened. But I have my own ideas.
Article posted November 9, 2011 at 05:09 PM • comment (1) • Reads 41 • Return to Blog List

yeah, I prefer humorus books to mystery books. I like the beginning of your mystery story.
Posted December 6, 2011 at 02:44 PM by • sabastians