7 random facts about me!-

My groups experiment was on brine shrimp. We had tap water, sugar water, salt water and and purified water.
Our question was which liquid would hatch the shrimp eggs.
As we did the experiment, all of them hatched in each vile. Though as we watched, some eggs did hatch but they died in the end.
When we looked at each vile under the micro scope we saw empty eggs and non moving shrimp. They all had died even though we put yeast in there for them to eat.
What might have killed them was how much yeast we put in there, because mr. G said that we didn't want to much.
As we watched our shrimp eggs, we saw more and more hatch, but none of them lived. It was liked they died as soon as they left their eggs. In the beginning, we saw one alive, but as The days passed it died as well.
The brine shrimp did best in the sugar water and tap water.
Article posted November 9, 2011 at 12:07 PM • comment (1) • Reads 70 • Return to Blog List

I like how you put e everything into detailed and I like how you explained how they died and why and how long they lived.
Posted December 16, 2011 at 12:39 PM by • Elizabeth