Copyright (c) 2014 by LS Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
LS -- Blogmeister

5D (2013-2014)

by LS

teacher: Mrs. B - Grade 5 (2013-2014)

Europe 01/25/12
europe 01/23/12
The Time I Ate at Perkins 11/09/11

The Time I Ate at Perkins

It was a hot summer day. I was on a road trip with my dad, mom, and my brother, Daniel. We stopped to eat at Perkins. When I saw the sign, I was so enthusiastic to go. When I went in, I looked at the menu with joy and I really could not choose what I wanted to eat. Then, I read, “rainbow pancake.” I said, “Mom, I want a rainbow pancake!” I was excited.

Then I ordered the rainbow pancake, and I really could not wait because I was so enthusiastic. I felt like I was waiting two hours, but it was only 5 minutes. I told my mom, “Mom, we have been waiting two hours.” Mom said, “No! We have been waiting five minutes.” “Come on” I said in my head.

I kept on thinking of how the pancakes may look. Maybe it was a pancake with food coloring and sprinkles. Maybe it was a pancake with sprinkles all over it. I could not stop imagining how it looked.

When I saw my rainbow pancake, it had rainbow sprinkles and whip cream. It looked really yummy. Then I poured syrup and spread the cream.

Finally, I took my first bite. It was really good. I liked the cream and the syrup mixed together. I loved it! But I was disappointed that they were not as good as the pancakes that mom makes.

When I was done, I had a really bad stomachache. It got bigger and bigger. I thought, “Maybe if I sleep I won’t feel it.” So, I did. If I had eaten my mom’s pancakes I would not have had a stomachache.

Article posted November 9, 2011 at 05:39 AM • comment (3) • Reads 104 • Return to Blog List

laura your so talented i really good in your personAL narrative
Posted December 17, 2011 at 07:11 AM by • dima
LS, I love your drawing and your personal narrative.
You're very talented in writing.
Posted November 22, 2011 at 09:14 AM by • randa
laura, you are amazing in writing .i love your real story .love you .
Posted November 16, 2011 at 12:40 AM by • randa