The best mystery I ever read was The Cat Who Robbed A Bank by Lilian Jackson Braun. It is about a person who is mysteriously found in his room dead! He was a jewel dealer so he was an open target to the public. The main character is Jim Qwilleran accompanied by his cats Koko and Yum Yum. They all investigate the crime. Yes, the cats help. They have a somewhat psychic ability to help Jim. I like this book because it is not a scary mystery book. The author makes the book suspenseful so I want to keep reading. I also have two cats that I love but they aren’t psychic.

Here is the beginning of a story I would write: One day when I came home from school I sat down to see if any of my cats would show up to sit on my lap. I searched all of the room and found they were gone! I also checked the doors and windows too; they were locked.