In my Hummanites esay I think my strongest paragraph in my humanities easy was my introduction paragraph. So here it is.
We were left with question to wonder in our minds. Why do we remember? The answer is we remember because we learn from it. Sometimes we learn by remembering something that we did well or correct. Other times we learn from exactly the opposite and we do something bad and remember it to eventually make us learn from it. I have many things I remember that I learned from and so does everyone else in America.
Well, there you have it, my introduction paragraph from my humanities easy. It is so simple but yet so meaningful my easy is. I think this is my strongest paragraph because it is the only one without an experience in it. I also put a lot of work into it. All in all that was my strongest paragraph in my Why Do We Remember easy.