World History 05/15/12
International Towne 05/14/12
Seedfolks and My Activites 04/30/12
My Sister 01/31/12
Quotes 01/18/12
Greece 12/07/11
Thanks 11/17/11
My LIKE Thoughts About Blogging 10/31/11
Always Remember 10/30/11
My Book 10/14/11
Math 09/21/11
Weirdness 09/14/11
Rachel's Assembly! 09/08/11
Me 09/06/11

Alexa's Mystery
Since I have not read a lot of mystery books(or any books in general),I would have to say that "The Black Cat"by Edgar A.Poe is the best mystery book I have read.The reason I think this is the best story is because he makes it scary and makes it to where you think,"what's going to happen next!?"Plus he puts in a few sudden surprises in there that completly turns the story around.
A great mystery story starter I made is.....

One day a 17 year old girl named Sally asked her parents if a boy she knew could take her somewhere.Her parents said no because they do not know who he was, but she did not care and decided to go anyway.Her parents were going out on a date so they told her to stay home while they were out.The boy came and picked her up and they went around to some places.He started forcing her to kiss him while he was driving and they got in a wreck with another car.They were both injured and found out they killed both of the people in the other car.Sally told the nurse that she wanted her parents.The nurse said that they can't get a hold of them so she went and talked to the people at the hospital.The nurse came back and told her that the people that got killed in the other car was her parents.