We are a 4th grade classroom at Naches Valley Intermediate in Washington State, USA. Our class is learning with technology! We like to video conference with other classrooms. Email: lblack@nvsd.org

teacher: lblack

Hello today I’m going to talk to you about our video conference with Mr.Ferguson in New Hampshire. Now we have things in common with each other. Right now we are both having cold weather, we are both in the fourth grade, and we live in small communities. Now to the differences for Mrs. Black's room. We have kickball, soccer, and more that I can't see that I need to see. We have 27 students, 200 students of all classes together, and 4 class rooms of forth grade. We have cheese zombie's we have Mrs. Butterworth for fake maple syrup. And we have fruit orchards. Now the differences for Mr. Ferguson. In the winter for 6 Fridays they ski, and snowboard at school once a week. In their class they have 14 students, they have 120 students in all, and they are k-6 grades. They have grilled cheese sandwiches they have real maple syrup, dairy farms. SO that is all that New Hampshire. Back to you Naches. Good bye....
Article posted November 7, 2011 at 06:51 PM • comment (1) • Reads 40 • Return to Blog List

I like skyping with Mr. Ferguson's class
Posted November 29, 2011 at 12:40 PM by • Kalaina