The most recent mystery story I have read is The Séance by Joan Lowery Nixon. The book has won the Edgar Allen Poe award and is about a séance gone wrong.

I had just done a writing prompt for the mystery unit and I think it might have made an awesome mystery story! I have even been told that it was traumatizing. Hope you like it. A Never Ending Circle By Kacie Piper hadn’t wanted to do it, in fact she didn’t even mean too. But the feeling inside her mind had made her do it. She had to have that darn necklace. Isis, her best friend in the world, had said words that rang throughout Piper’s head before she died. “Lies are a never ending circle.” She had said. Piper’s heart ached at the thought of Isis. It wasn’t her fault! It was her darn selfish side, the one that always got to her and took control of her whenever it wanted something. The necklace that she had wanted was extremely magnificent and she wanted it, no questions asked.

Article posted November 7, 2011 at 06:27 PM • comment (2) • Reads 69 • Return to Blog List

Hi! I appreciate all of your comments! I would love to read your mystery story... can you post it? I DO love soccer! Please post your story!
Posted December 14, 2011 at 07:44 AM by • soccerbuster219
To post your poem, all you have to do is paste it in graphic, make some changes to it, check publish, and choose the category to be 'assignments.' Hope this helps!
Posted December 7, 2011 at 06:30 PM by • Zoe