Mystery!

My favorite of all the mysteries I read was "The Speckled Band". I liked it the most beacause it was the most interesting and it had a strange ending. I especially  liked this story beacause I would never of guessed that the story would of been solved the way it was.

my short mysery... who stole the cookie from the cookie jar?

Mr. Mittens and Mrs. Wiskers stared into the empty jar. "Who stole the cookie from the cookie jar?" they asked each other. Both protested that they hadn't done it, but it had to of been one of them! There was only one way to find out who did it, so they called Detective Toad. Detective Toad came immediately, this case was very important. Mrs. Wiskers helped Toad search for clues while Mr. Mittens went off to his room. After days of hard work and searching for clues, Detective Toad finally found what could solve the case, a trail of crums!Detective Toad and Mrs. Wiskers followed the trail to none other than Mr. Mittens bedroom! Inside the room, Mr. Mittens was messily, chewing away at his cookie! Caught in the act! Mr. Mittens turned and said, "I stole the cookie from the cookie jar!"