Copyright (c) 2014 by Allyssa H Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Allyssa H -- Blogmeister

Music Rocks! -

by Allyssa H teacher: Melanie Transue

Third Time’s The Charm

3rd person omniscient

One day, Shanice and Brynn met a Glee pony at the 7-11. Since Shanice loves ponies and since Brynn obsesses over Glee, they fell off the rainbow because they had a spaz attack. Fortunately they landed on the shore of New Jersey. They walked the board walk and bought ice cream when Shanice found Twilight Sparkle sitting all alone. It turns out that it was just a hobo, so Shanice said, “I miss my pony…”

To Brynn this meant little because the only thing she was concentrated on was a picture of Kurt Hummel that she could win if she could just throw a football. Brynn knows she can’t throw a football but she ran over to the stand and tried anyway. She screamed of joy when she succeeded! She yelled, “Yippee! Kurt!”

Shanice and Brynn walked home in silence because Brynn was hypnotized by her love and Shanice was depressed because she misses her pony. 

3rd person limited omniscient

One day, Shanice and Brynn met a Glee pony at the 7-11. Since Brynn obsesses over Glee and Shanice had a dreamy stare in her eyes in adoration of the pony, they fell off the rainbow because they had a spaz attack. Fortunately they landed on the shore of New Jersey. They walked the board walk and bought ice cream when Shanice looked strangely at a hobo. Shanice exclaimed, “I miss my pony…”

Shanice and Brynn walked home in silence because Brynn was hypnotized by her love while Shanice sluggishly moved along by her side.

3rd person dramatic

One day, Shanice and Brynn met a Glee pony at the 7-11. Brynn had a crazed look on her face while Shanice had a dreamy stare in her eyes in adoration of the pony. That’s when they fell off the rainbow because they had a spaz attack. Fortunately they landed on the shore of New Jersey. They walked the board walk and bought ice cream when Shanice looked strangely at a hobo. Shanice exclaimed, “I miss my pony…”

Brynn must not have noticed Shanice due to the fact that she was running after a picture of Kurt Hummel that she could win if she could just throw a football. Everybody knows that football is not Brynn’s best sport, but she ran over to the stand and tried anyway. She screams of joy when she succeeded! She yelled, “Yippee! Kurt!”

Shanice and Brynn walked home in silence. Brynn hugged her picture tightly while Shanice sluggishly moved along by her side.
Article posted November 7, 2011 at 11:40 AM • comment (4) • Reads 93 • Return to Blog List

Lyssa, I love this 3rd times a charm. You made me laugh with my Kurtie. :D I would so do this.
Posted December 14, 2011 at 10:28 AM by • Brynn D
I saw Shanice and I was all 'Oh Gosh, I have to read this now'. I must say it's quite lovely .
Posted November 29, 2011 at 11:42 AM by • Natalie N
This must have bneen easy for you to write, seeing how you write your own songs! Good story though! (:
Posted November 29, 2011 at 11:29 AM by • Briana D
Great story almost as good as the songs you write.
Posted November 21, 2011 at 11:32 AM by • Travis T