Bring It On Now!-

It's All Downhill From Here 05/15/12
I-Towne 05/11/12
VOCAB!!! 05/11/12
WHF Review 05/04/12
Seedfolks 04/30/12
World History Fair 04/21/12
Babies 04/11/12
Chicken Fun! 04/08/12
Softball 03/19/12
Little Rock Nine 03/15/12

Blogging
I think blogging is fun and hard. Personally, I’ve had trouble turning them in on time. That is because they are on-line, so I don’t always remember to do them. Blogging is fun because everyone can comment on my assignment. I feel that blogging is a good writing assignment because other students can comment on the writing, not just the teacher. In my experience, blogging may be confusing at times, but it is also fun.
Article posted November 6, 2011 at 11:32 PM • comment (1) • Reads 36 • Return to Blog List

i totally agree with you on like when you said "blogging is good writing asignment".you give very nice blogs thanks for the one that you gave me awsome pst or blog nice job
Posted December 6, 2011 at 10:08 AM by • jacobw

Well, there isn't much to tell. Pretty much I love softball (it's my life!) I play 1st base, 2nd base, and outfield. I also love horses and ride western whenever I can.