Creeper diamond minecraft blog-

Some people don't care about the enviroment so they just throw garbage into water it is called water pollution
Glass takes so long to degraed nobody knows how long it takes to degraed
Plastic doesn't degraed so it piles up with other plastic
Fertilizer from near by farms can accidently get into nearby water, polluting groundwater that animals, plants, and people drink from
When there's a well nearby there's a chance that the water in there is polluted
If the water is polluted then fish, underwater plants, and other mammals, and birds can't eat things beacause it isn't edible to eat nor the fish, underwater plants, and mammals we eat
Some things take 800 years to degraed
there is some algae that are edible for fish but there is a type of algae that takes up all the plankton and water air bubbles so the fish and mamals need so if the fish die the toothed whales die
Article posted November 6, 2011 at 08:37 PM • comment (1) • Reads 112 • Return to Blog List

you should explain how we can help reverse this or at least preventing more of it.
Posted April 30, 2012 at 01:54 PM by • ~Ally