I think blogging is a good writing experience. It has gone very mild for me. I keep needing to go back in and check to correct mistakes. I think that making blogs a writing assignment would be a good idea. I think we shoul leave the toppics up to the teachers, but I do think that writing about our favorite book would make a good blog. I don't know about you, but I like blogging a lot. Please tell me what you think about this, and if you agree with it. Thanks a lot!
Article posted November 5, 2011 at 09:21 PM • comment (1) • Reads 53 • Return to Blog List

You have some mistakes that i am fairly surprised your teacher didn't catch. For one, you forgot the d in should and for two, well, topics has too many p's. it's good that you go back and check you mistakes, but the problem is that there are some time you miss some if you just skim through the text. Teachers do that too.
Posted November 20, 2011 at 08:44 PM by • pansypp