Hi my name is Smellow, I am a tiny chihuahua. I love my best friend named Madiline, she is a kind and beautiful human. We hang out in the freezing meadows in December together every day and I would be dressed in my favorite sweater Madiline made me with a shape of a bright blue star , I like stars and the color blue. On December 25, 2011 we went toward the small pond near our cabin home and I would be barking at my reflection and Madiline would laugh and bark with me at our reflection. That was the my birthday and also Madiline's so we took a longer walk towards a icy lake where the lake was still glimmering and untouched by a living soul. Madiline stared at something with a strange look across her face, I looked at the direction she stared at and saw a pack of wolfs across the from us with their vicious fangs hanging out of their mouth. Slowly me and Madiline walked backwards then ran for our lives towards the cabin for safty then one of them got Madiline in the leg and tried to drag her into one of the snowy bushes but I came in for the rescue and bit the wild animal in the tail. It let out a loud cry and ran with its tails between its legs while me and Madiline limped to the cabin and got the aid kit out and she patched me up first cause I got bit and then she slowly washed her leg and patched her self up and that was the most dangerous,exciting, and painful birthday yet.
Article posted November 4, 2011 at 08:37 PM • comment (1) • Reads 85 • Return to Blog List

Hello! Mai name is christina too!!!!!!! WOW!! I likes your blog, and I think I will comment onyou regularly!!(oh and I like your blog 'cause of all the interesting stories) plus if you go to mr gs blog and look for "jaimiem" thats like mai bestest friend!! The endd!!!!!
Posted December 6, 2011 at 10:00 AM by • The catfood