Lüke's EPIC Blog!-

I'm going to talk about Smartville inside a school that's about multiple intelligences. They've got a very populer store, where other kids "buy" food! But what about money? They go to the bank and collect some money. The kids love how they have a chance to be a grown-up! All the hallways are street names, and they even have a central park! They even have a post office, where they sort the mail, and then send it to the right person. It must be very fun to be in charge of yourself sometimes. It would be cool to do that during shool, and fun. One day we should do that, like during spirit week, or just for fun.

Article posted November 4, 2011 at 07:47 PM • comment (2) • Reads 58 • Return to Blog List

hey Luke its KDs friend MCD how do you like the abowman widgets and I really like your blog can come and check out mine.
Posted December 17, 2011 at 09:45 AM by • mcd
Hello it is me from minnesota please mail to 338 Main street East, owatonna, MN
class 5C.

Thank you a lot
KD
Posted November 6, 2011 at 08:28 PM by • KD

Lüke is me! I love Spongebob! I am awesomely awesome! My friends are Miles, Sam, Jacob and Michael. I Love PLANTS VS. ZOMBIES! It is EPIC! Laters!

Stun Me
etbox! Not seeing a widget? (More info)