Conditions of Use
Ballet Pop Quiz!
Do you think you know your ballets? Here's a quiz!
1. A girl dreams of her christmas gift coming to life and taking her to a land of sweets.
2. A young woman dies of a broken heart when she discovers that her lover is engaged to another woman.
3. A woman pretends to be a doll to save the life of her fiance.
4. A crazy man is convinced that he is a knight and falls in love with the inn keeper's daughter.
5. A puppet comes to life at night, is murdered, and appears as a ghost.
6. A prince falls in love with a Swan Queen.
7. A princess pricks her finger on a needle on her 16th birthday and falls asleep for 100 years.
8. A boy and a girl are in love while their families are enemies.
9. Crazy romances between humans and between fairies take place during one midsummer night.
10. A Scottish man falls in love with a sylphide, a figure of his imagination, on his wedding day.
Article posted November 4, 2011 at 06:19 PM •
comment (2) • Reads 315
Return to Blog List
The computer you are commenting from has an id number. It is 18.104.22.168!|
I know I am WAY late answering this quiz but I must regain my position as your most faithful blog commenter. So...here goes:
1 Nutcracker, 2 Black Swan (or IDK), 3 Coppelia, 4 Man of LaMancha, 5 IDK, 6 Swan Lake, 7 Sleeping Beauty, 8 Romeo and Juliet, 9 Midsummer Night's Dream, 10 Um IDK
Comment Posted on January 21, 2012 at 08:11 PM by
I knew this was going to come up sometime!
1. The Nutcracker
3. Coppiola? Wait, no, that's a film director I think, sorry! Coppiela? Coppiala? Co- oh, forget it.
4. Don Quixote (Man of La Mancha is better, but still, fantastic!)
5. Petruska? Yes! Petruska!
6. Swan Lake.. :)
7. Sleeping Beauty
8. Romeo and Juliet (love the Shakespeare play a lot more)
9. A Midsummer Night's Dream (also, great play!)
10. Macbeth? Darn, that's wrong, stop with the Shakespeare, ED, just stop...
Well, I hope I get a good score! Will I get a prize for getting it right, maybe? Or to be only one answering the questions?
Comment Posted on November 27, 2011 at 01:44 PM by