Copyright (c) 2014 by KSKY Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
KSKY -- Blogmeister

KSKY-

by KSKY teacher: Rye 8th Team

Math module 1
Dear Mom,
In math we have finally finished Module 1. By the way, a module is a whole section that has a bunch of different lessons in it. Our first lesson was...

Bar and line graphs. I liked this section, because it was fairly easy, and kind of fun. Our home work that we had on this asked us questions about what was selling the most, to what kids like to eat the most at lunch. Next lesson was...

Patterns and predictions. This was a little more challenging for me. You would have a table (math table) with numbers in it. You then have to figure out what the pattern is, and complete the table. Our next lesson was...

Exponents, squares, and cubes. Let's start with exponents. Exponents are for example 3², or 3 to the 2nd power. So for this exponent the answer would be 9. I got that by multiplying 3*3.

Those are 3 of our lesson from module 1. Hope you enjoyed!!

Love your amazing daughter,