Alex the Awesome

Hello people!!!
This is really cool.When we went to yellow jacket creek,we observed the bugs in the water to find out how clean it was.As a total, our score was 25!!
Now,recently we had people from the North West Salmon Coalition came to our classroom,and they had bug samples from Chimicum creek.(the water smelled like feet)And my team found a segmented worm or something like that,and a stonefly.That is REALLY confusing!!Stoneflies are rated 4 points on our chart we used to rate Chimicum creek,and worms are only rated 1 point.
Well,any ways,my entire class rated Chimicum creek with 21 points.That is only a 4 point difference.Yellow jacket creek ended up being cleaner than our creek,but the difference was not much.We scored pretty well.
BYE PEOPLEZ!!!
Fruitpie
Article posted November 4, 2011 at 10:17 AM • comment (1) • Reads 74 • Return to Blog List

It is confusing because a worm means it is dirty and a stonefly means it is really clean. WHAS UP WITH THAT!?
Posted December 6, 2011 at 10:35 AM by • me