Copyright (c) 2014 by ISMA Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
ISMA -- Blogmeister

ISMA-

by ISMA teacher: Rye 8th Team

Dear Parents,

Hello parents of mine. I am learning about a lot in math class this year in module 1. I would like to tell you about some of the things we are learning about in math.

This year in module 1 we learned about how to do algebraic problems like : (2-1+ 4)x6= or 11x(1+4)-3=. We also learned about how to do exponents 2 to the power of 2 or 100 to the power of 4. The other things we learned about were like how to find different things on patterns. I also was learning about how to find the nth form of a pattern.

We take a test on all we learned in the module when we finish the module we also take lots of pre tests and quizzes we do them usually after a unit ends. We will have math points due after the test usually. I do a lot of the pattern and algebra ones because they are more math points.

We are learning to solve challenging and unique problems that require a chart or diagram.

Sincerely,
HJPA
Article posted November 4, 2011 at 08:55 AM • comment (1) • Reads 76 • Return to Blog List

I liked how descriptive you were with the algebra problem.
Posted December 23, 2011 at 10:34 AM by • student KRTI