Nicki's News-

Seventh Grade 05/16/12
Internation Towne! 05/10/12
World History Fair 05/02/12
Seedfolks 05/01/12
My Project 04/19/12
Sports 04/09/12
Chicken Wings 04/02/12
I Wish... 03/19/12
Ernest Green 03/14/12
Theodore Roosevelt 03/02/12

MY Take On A Current Event!
For my current event I decicded to do the "The Future of the Book" I decided to do this one because I love to read books. In this passage they're saying that books will become mechanicle like the Kindle and kids wouldn't have to read the book but be read to. My opininon this is that it wouldn't be bad to be read to but kids might not learn every thing they could if they actually read the book for themselves and for me I would prefere to read the book on paper and not mechanicle, but that is my opinion and in the future I might be old fashion but thats my opinion.
URL: http://learning.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/11/03/considering-the-future-of-reading-lessons-links-and-thought-experiments/#more-86751

I am very sporty, and my favorite subject is math. I love animals, I have dog, Molly, and a fish, Rusty.