Safari's Blog-

My Take on Blogging
I think that everyone's blogging has helped them learn what to improve on, and just plain be a better writer. My experience in blogging is that it helps me think more about things that I recently do, because the blog subjects are mostly on current things that are happening. The blogs that I've done have been running steady. A few blogs have made me think about what to write, but in the end, my mind is set on what I write. The past blogging assignments that we've had I believe have been fairly understandable to write about. I can only think of one writing assignment that we could do. Everyone could talk about one of their hobbies, how they affect their lives, and why they enjoy that certain hobby out of all the different things possible to do for fun.

I am a fantastic chef! I won first place in a culinary competition, and had the best time of my life!