Ben's Blog

7th Grade 05/15/12
I-Towne 05/15/12
My Flashcards 05/07/12
World History Fair 05/02/12
Seedfolk Start 05/02/12
My Project 04/29/12
Baseball 04/15/12
Ernest Green 04/15/12
The Freezer 04/15/12
Dissection Fun 04/06/12

Blogging and I
I really like blogging. Blogging has been fun, but also complicated. It’s complicated because you have to be creative and interpret the assignments in a fun way. Blogging for me has gone mostly smoothly. There were a couple of assignments I had trouble with. The first assignment was difficult, mostly because I was new to it. The Fox Run assignment was difficult because I had a hard time remembering the trip. The funny/scary assignment was difficult because I usually try not to laugh or try to analyze events as they happen so I don’t get surprised. I think the blogging assignments are a fun writing assignment. It is fun because of the topics we type about. It is also fun because I makes me not have to write, but you do write so you don’t write but you do. I don’t really have any blogging topic ideas; I’ll just do what is assigned.