Copyright (c) 2014 by katherinen Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
katherinen -- Blogmeister

-

by katherinen teacher: Alfonso Gonzalez

macros
this is an alderfly. you will see that it losts its leg and it is floating in the water next to it. alderflies are somewhat pollution tolerant. Now here is a challenge. there will be a picture and you will have 2 guess what the bugs are and comment to tell
me.Our creek score is 21. wich means that our creek is doing really good
and isnt very polluted. here iS some more pictures.
scuds are in the tolerant to pollution group. this is a scud not very nice looking? it is in the family of shrimp. here is an alderfly that lost most of its legs so here it is Yellow jacket creek at cispus got 25 points and that means it isnt very polluted. so that means that yellow jacket creek and chimacum creek arent polluted so that is good.
Article posted November 3, 2011 at 07:43 PM • comment (2) • Reads 52 • Return to Blog List

EWWW EWWW EWWW EWWW!!!
Posted January 30, 2012 at 02:15 PM by • un lun dun
thanks! yeah, i do agree that we do need to change. would you beleive that i wrote Tender Hearts River Of Tears in 5th grade? true story.
Posted December 6, 2011 at 02:32 PM by • Kacie