-

My Thoughts

I have honestly enjoyed this blogging assignment. I have really enjoyed since I love to write but sometimes the actual writing can get boring. The typing is a nice break and a good way to express my thoughts. It has gone pretty smooth except for the fact that I have forgot to do some prompts and submitted them late. I think that an additional free writing prompt would be good. I know that I am not the only one that likes to create new stories. Overall, I hope this assignment will continue because I have loved it so much.

Gian-Luc Jordan, we all miss you so much. Always in the hall, I always heard “hey look, its Gian-Luc.” Everyone in the hall turns and looks & what do you see? Gian-Luc with a big smile on his face. His smile always shined like the sun. I always saw him with his friends laughing, smiling, laughing, anything you could think of. His family dearly loved him. He had a big sister and little siblings. I thought Luca was pretty cool and super nice. He was one of my friends, even though I didn’t get to talk to him much. He had SO much energy around his friends. I always think of him and pray for his family. You were loved so much. I miss you so much Luca.