Well, I don’t know about all you people reading this, but I thought it was a fun experience. It was way better than just writing our “feelings” about an assignment on a piece of paper. I hope that this whole blogging experience would expand through our school, to all grades, and maybe even more schools whithin the city. Wouldn’t it be neat if we could comment on a friend’s blog from Timberview? Also, the writing was neat assignments weren’t boring and didn’t have the same old thing every single time. The only thing that I really want to change is to have some assignments that didn’t have the same form of writing. I would like to write stories that are narrative, persuasive, and stories that actually sound like stories (like my “Bear Cub Vegetable Madness story a few weeks back”). All in all, I would like a bit more freedom with what we write and how we write it.