Copyright (c) 2014 by darnella Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
darnella -- Blogmeister

macro

8th gr - Per 2

by darnella

Bugs!!! BUGS!!!!
We scored out creek through if our bugs are very intolerant, intolerant, tolerant, and very tolerant. Say if we had caddisfly 3 times and it
would be worth 4 points per bug in this catagory, if we had a dragonfly 3 times and it would be 3 points per bug in this catagory, i we had a scud 10 times it would be worth 2 points per bug in this catagory, if we had a leeche 3 times it would be worth 1 point per bug in this catgory. For Chimacum Creek our score was 21 points. We had Stoneflies, Caddisflies, Mayflies, and Dobbsonflies in the first catagory. So we got 16 points in the first catagory. We got none in the second catagory, so we got 0 points in this catagory. In the third catagory we got scuds, we got 2 points in this catagory. In the fourth catagory we got flatworms, tubifex worms, and aquatic worms, we got three points in this catagory.
We got 21 points in all. So that means our creek has potentially good water quality. That means it has a tiny bit of pollution. This is a good score for a creek surrounded by a small community.
Chimacum creek has a good score compared to Yellowjacket Creek, Yellowjacket has 25 points! Compared to Yellowjacket creek we have a good water quality (water quality is how good the water is).